Role and Responsibilities
- May be required to drive vans or other vehicles to and from jobs.
- Follow procedures for the use of cleaning agents and equipment to prevent damage to customer’s property.
- Assist in the cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstery, tile & grout, and hardwood floors.
- Safely move furniture to prepare carpets for cleaning and move back to appropriate locations upon completion.
- Maintain equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Account for all company inventory of chemicals, tools, hoses, etc. prior to departure from a customer’s home.
- Assist in maintaining the appearance and organization of assigned company work vehicles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Maintain professional appearance and positively represent the company brand
Assistant Carpet Cleaning Technicians have the option of being put into an apprentice program in the following areas:
- Head Carpet Technician
- Hard Surface Technician
- Hardwood floor Technician
- Luxury Vinyl Floor Technician
In addition to their hourly pay, employees will also receive paid vacation time, shift differentials, commissions, bonuses, and possible trips to places like Boston, Las Vegas, Orlando, etc.