CDL B drivers $24 start with $30+ top out
- 15% in your 401(k) when eligible
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability coverage
- Paid time off
- 6 month pay reviews
- Safety and care for our employees are core values
- Ongoing training and career ladders for advancement
A typical day at Granger:
- 6-6:30 am start time for most routes
- Spend your day collecting trash and/or recycling from homes and businesses
- Enjoy being outside and on the move all day
What you may not know about a Trash Truck Driving Career with Granger:
- Our trash trucks are high tech – have you seen our robot arms grabbing cans with a joystick?
- All routes are run from electronic tablets and mapping – no looking for locations from stacks of paper.
- We invest in our fleet, always bringing in new equipment and technology.
- Trash and recycling service is always in demand – great for dependable hours year round, even in a questionable economy.
- Trash trucks are just cool – and kids love to see us come down their street!
We want to talk with you if you have:
- CDL B with airbrakes required (will consider candidates with temporary instruction permit)
- Good driving record
- Ability to work a physically demanding job
- Can pass a DOT physical and drug screen
Come drive your professional career with Granger.
Learn more about us at: www.grangernet.com