Department: Lansing Police Department- Electronic Equipment Maintenance Unit
Union: Teamsters 243 CTP
Pay range: $23.82/hour to $35.58/hour
Deadline: October 3, 2022
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designs, lays-out and builds installations for various electronic equipment and needed accessories.
• Inspects, troubleshoots and repairs a wide range of electronic equipment to the component level.
• Repairs microprocessor based products and lead-in equipment.
• Operates a wide range of radios and other communications equipment.
• Trains personnel in the proper use of issued equipment.
• Responds to requests for emergency repairs as needed.