The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing transactions and paying out funds in accordance with bank procedures. This position requires expertise in customer service.
We are seeking someone to perform the following:
- Process customer transactions and answers or investigates customer inquiries.
- Directs/refers customers to the Relationship Manager.
- Be knowledgeable on Macatawaâ€™s products and services and know how to recognize when they will be beneficial for a customer.
- Follows policies and procedures of the bank to ensure proper and accurate balancing of your own cash drawer to minimize loss exposure to the bank.
- Stays up-to-date on the current products and fee structures of the bank.
- Uphold the Macatawa Service Standards.
The candidate must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent face-to-face customer service experience
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
A Successful CSR has the following characteristics:
- Positive Attitude