Ensures the basic mission of Biopelle, Inc. of being “the most trusted partner of the Aesthetic Medicine Community” is maintained while servicing all physicians and customers in a professional and ethical manner. Helps implement positive, proactive and results oriented strategies and tactics to ensure superior customer service that exceeds customer expectations. Implements policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate performance of order taking, order processing, data base upkeep, customer requests, and customer contacts. Provides full support to the field sales force; and performs any customer service functions necessary to help ensure maximum efficiency of the department.
- Provide superior customer service by handling all incoming calls in a timely, pleasant and business-like manner.
- Communicate professionally with customers at all appropriate organizational levels.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests for return or product ensuring timely resolutions of customer issues.
- Maximize customer loyalty and business results by developing selling and service skills and techniques and product knowledge.
- Process all returns in a manner that provides customer service and reduces or controls returns.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions in an accurate and positive manner.
- Analyze transactions, correct records and adjust errors.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, complaints, or ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner; Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure timely show lead entry in CRM, website inquiry follow up and website registration and maintenance.
- Monitor internet websites for products not in line with UBP policy and pricing.
- Monitor, track and report on all promotions.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned or requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Superior customer service is required at all times. Ability to meet or exceed established goals and effectively handle multiple priorities, work in an organized manner, and meet deadlines. Requires 1-3 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and other customer service software applications. This position requires good interpersonal, analytical and administrative skills. Strong communication skills and an excellent, pleasant phone manner are critical. The individual will also be expected to maintain a high standard of professional appearance and conduct, work effectively in teams, multi-task and demonstrate a desire to succeed.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
EO Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled