This is a remote position.
If and/or when they become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan is required to comply with President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). This includes compliance with federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements as well as any and all applicable masking, social distancing, and other workplace safety guidance.
As such, if and/or when the Executive Order and/or ETS become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan will require all employees, as a term and condition of employment, to demonstrate compliance by providing proof of vaccination, becoming vaccinated, or via an approved medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or comply with other required workplace safety measures.
Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant and inclusive communities. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good--part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling.
Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 80 million Americans and operates two of the nation's largest networks of participating dentists.
For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.buildingbrighterfutures.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
Job Summary: To design, implement and manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and supporting processes for the Enterprise.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manages projects throughout the development life cycle (including analysis, design, testing, deployment and support), and provide updates to the technical/business teams on project status and milestones.
- Advises and collaborates with management on potential solutions to business needs that may be addressed through the use of Salesforce and associated third-party applications.
- Conducts business process reviews and requirements gathering sessions; develops solutions to meet business needs, collaborating with development team as appropriate.
- Manages tools to backup data and metadata for business continuity purposes.
- Provides support to data transformation team.
- Mentors and helps onboarding of new team members.
- Researches Salesforce release schedule and assesses impact to enterprise and projects in flight.
- Assists in maintaining updated system documentation and Salesforce policies and procedures.
- Engages in operational support tasks, also known as Keeping the Lights On (KTLO).
- Provides Salesforce user training as appropriate for the Enterprise.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.