Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Deli Associate for our Bloomfield location. Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Slice, weigh, package and label deli meats and cheeses per customer request.
- Assist customers with all orders and/or questions about products available in the deli providing samples as needed.
- Greet all customers and provide them prompt, courteous and excellent service.
- Operate slicers and all authorized equipment according to company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Properly handle, stock, prepare and display all deli products products.
- Assist in training associates when necessary.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to use knives, box cutters, slicers*, etc. (*Must be 18 years old to use slicers).
- Ability to work consistently in a 45° to 50º environment.
- Ability to count, separate and weigh all types of deli products.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
BENEFITS (additional benefits available if Full-Time):
- Employee discount
- 401K match
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Hourly rate applies to applicants 18 years of age and older.