- Provide overall coordination of the construction quality management program for assigned projects.
- Provide recommendations toward approval of contractor quality control plan.
- Attend selective quality control, preparatory and initial meetings, and monitor three-phase checklists for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Provide relevant remarks on Government Quality Assurance (QA) reports, particularly on critical, definable features of work included.
- Validate quantity, condition, and approval of materials on site prior to Government issuing invoice payments.
- Coordinate support to review and witness successful testing and commissioning/certification of critical systems.
- Assure quality workmanship in accordance with specifications and industry standards.
- Attend/witness selected tests and review all applicable test reports and results.
- Perform review of Activity Hazard Analyses (AHAs) and ensure that these are discussed by the contractor with their workforce prior to beginning each work activity.
- Review and provide recommendations towards acceptance of Crane Critical Lift Plans, along with crane operation qualifications and certificate of compliance.
- Ensure contractor is conducting monthly site safety self-evaluations and submitting the information with the pay vouchers/invoices; perform worksite safety assessments, as needed.
- Perform review/QA of Contractor’s Significant Incidence Reports (CSIRs) and OSHA Form 300.
- Coordinate excavation, hot work, burn and other construction-related permits, as required, subject to local restrictions.
- Review pre-final contract drawings and specifications and technical RFIs/RFPs.
- Investigate engineering problems that may arise on construction contracts; make recommendations for solutions.
- Arrange and coordinate pre-final and final acceptance inspections and track punch list completion.
- Support the close-out process.
- 5 years of experience as a QCM or Superintendent, OR 10 years of foreman experience in either: Concrete; Mechanical; Electrical; Masonry; or Carpentry
- Must be able to pass FBI fingerprinting for a NACI.
- Ensure quality assurance and on-site safety adherence
- Coordinate on-site work as necessary including testing/commissioning; investigate engineering problems and propose solutions
- Attend meetings; support the close-out process
What We Offer:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.