DROUGHT is committed to offering raw beverages hand-crafted with deep regard for organic growing practices, seasonal harvests and local suppliers. Our deliberate juicing approach reverberates with veteran juicers and novices alike. DROUGHT strives to be the definitive source for raw juices, commencing operations in Detroit and expanding exponentially to undernourished areas everywhere.
DROUGHT is a subculture of healthful living created by four sisters who are masters of extracting abundance from simplicity. The idea evolved from a collective longing for accessible, fresh raw juice -- the need for a permanent oasis to rehydrate and revitalize. We genuinely hope that like-minded individuals such as you will appreciate our sensibility. DROUGHT’s mission is to help others find treasure in the ordinary. Start digging, and join the living.
The main objective is to maintain organization, stock levels and regulatory compliance within the DROUGHT Production Facility. AA to COO will be processing and organizing data directly linked to production needs, HACCP, Organic Certification and other regulatory standards. Reports and works directly with Chief Operating Officer and works in conjunction with Production Supervisor.
Shift Duties Include:
- Manage all incoming mail and defer to appropriate parties
- Answering phones throughout the day and direct messages to management and/or ownership. Send emails and make calls as needed per COO direction
- Assist in Log Creation based on production supervisor and sanitation manager direct requests and information provided
- Trouble-shooting with Production Supervisor on mechanical breakdown, weather issues and contracted needs by consulting call tree in “Vendor/Emergency binder
- Coordinating delivery logistics.
- Fulfilling visitor compliance and check-in all visitors. Alert production supervisor or sanitation manager based on visitor’s needs
- Verifying all logs and filing all logs.
- Obtain all information from production supervisor regarding specific label needs and generate FedEx labels for printing.
- Inventory management and ordering based on pars
- Quarterly HACCP and OCP Audits: In charge of scheduling and notifying management of anniversary dates, deadlines and fully completing audits with ownership and management - employee training, vendor compliance, verifying documents and filing, etc.
- Monitor and maintain Organic Compliance plan
- Monitor and maintain HACCP plan
What We Are Looking For:
- Maintain positive outlook and professional demeanor while supporting DROUGHT’s vision and mission
- Promotes positive working environment through effective communication amongst peers, management, and ownership
- Self-starters with positive attitudes. Maintain the operation as if it were your own
- Must have reliable transportation
- Familiar with HACCP
- Administrative experience, preferred
- Must adapt to malleable production schedule (including but not limited to additional production days, schedule adjustments, additional hours, etc.).
Please send all resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding our company, please visit www.droughtjuice.com.
Panther James, LLC, dba DROUGHT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DROUGHT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DROUGHT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DROUGHT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.