To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years related administrative experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- Ability to use all office equipment, computer, calculator, fax machines, copy machines, mail equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Good communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Background in industry standard software systems a plus but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long hours: use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.