NEW WAGE SCALES UP TO $44.00/HOUR
WORK SOMEPLACE AWESOME!
Part Time and Full Time Bonuses available for RN’s and LPN’s – Up to $8000 for RN’s and $6000 for LPN’s
The last two years have been the most difficult in healthcare, maybe ever, I’ll bet you never imagined that you would have to work as hard as you have. Being a nurse is a tough job; money is important but so is being appreciated for the hard work you do. The SKLD facilities have a reputation for caring as much about their employees as they do for their residents. SKLD is in the process of building an elite team of dedicated Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses who can provide the best care possible. Like anything new, it will be hard in the beginning but rewarding when we are done. Are you the best of the best? Do you want to be part of a team for a company and facility that appreciates you? Join us and watch the magic happen.
What will you get out of it?
- Pay on Demand – Get paid when you want!
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- A variety of bonus programs
- Great benefits package including 401k matching
- Benefits concierge to ensure all your insurance needs are met
- Leadership development and mentoring
What we’re looking for:
· In keeping with our organization’s goal of improving the lives of the Residents we serve; the Charge Nurse RN/LPN plays a critical role in providing superior customer service and nursing services to all Residents on the assigned unit as well as in the facility as a whole.
· The Charge Nurse RN/LPN assists the Director of Nursing, Unit Managers, and/or the Assistant Director of Nursing in the planning, development and overall operation of the assigned unit, which ensures Residents receive quality care 24 hours a day.
· Assess Residents conditions to implement intervention and develop Care Plans. Accurately record Residents observations in PCC and follow through on Care Plans. Assure facility medical records policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Make regular rounds of Residents independently and with a physician; observe and evaluate Residents’ symptoms, progress, and reactions to treatments and medications and implements interventions, as necessary.
· Provide preventative, supportive, maintenance, and rehabilitative care directed to the physiologic and psychosocial needs and well-being of Residents.
Provide care to Residents by performing a variety of treatments, including changing dressing, cleansing and/or irrigating wounds and incisions, performing Foley Catheter irrigations, IV therapy, and administering tube feedings, chest tubes and peritoneal dialysis.