About the Company
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face to face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
In this position, you will be visually inspecting auto parts of all kinds. You will be standing for the entire shift and will need good attention to detail.
- Visually inspecting parts and marking them with a marker
- May work outdoors in a GM parking lot checking seatbelt safety indicator lights are working
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion (team lifting)
- Doing repetitive work in a fast paced environment
- May be traveling to another site in Lansing, however contractors will be made aware of that the day before they have to be there.
- This is a fast paced, high volume role
- Valid DL
- Reliable transportation
- Steel toe boots
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Able to work weekends if needed (currently on 6 days/week)
- Attention to detail is a must in this role
- Attendance is key
- Quality over quantity is a must have mentality
What We Offer
- Assorted benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid time off and pet insurance that start on the 1st day of your employment
- National network of clients/companies in a variety of industries
- Competitive wages based on experience levels
- Experienced and specialized recruiters that have a strong passion for client service and identifying opportunities