POSITION: DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
HOURS: FULL TIME POSITION; AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHIFTS, WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS.
WAGE: BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Research and maintain expertise in current and emerging social media.
· Create, edit and publish content to social media platforms.
· Develop campaign calendars and rollout plans/promotions as scheduled.
· Coordinate and distribute digital ads, offers and promotions across various channels.
· Continuously monitor, measure and report social media activities, trends and campaign results delivering insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies.
· Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social channels in alignment with marketing goals.
· Monitor online customer reviews and respond accordingly.
· Establish work flow and requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring digital content.
· Maintain relationship with each of our strategic creative partners to develop assets.
· Provide necessary reports as requested.
· Attend classes, seminar and other continuing education to continue growth.
Perform other duties as assigned.