• Assist the BCBA in training and providing feedback to Behavior Technicians in data collection procedures, error correction procedures, prompting procedures and other ABA specific procedures.
• Act as a back-up for Behavior Technicians when they are not available to provide services.
• Prepare for and assist the BCBA with implementing VB-MAPP and ABBLS-R assessments for children receiving services.
• Behavioral assessments, behavioral intervention, behavioral supervision of behavior technicians.
• Assist with the development of procedural integrity checks.
• Able to take a team approach in dealing with case responsibilities.
• Develop Performance Goals and Expectations with immediate supervisor annually.
• Support the values of the family, The Children's Center Mission and the commitment to the ongoing safety and family stability.
• Collaborate and maintain professional standards at all times while conducting agency business.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution conferred in a degree program in which the candidate completed a BACB approved course sequence
Certification and Licensure
• BCaBA certification through the BACB.
• Must have previous ABA experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
• Good assessment and ABA programming skills.
• Started coursework for BCaBA certification through a BACB approved course sequence.
• Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
• Must be able to provide clearance that there is no record and/or convictions as a perpetrator of child abuse and/or neglect in the State of Michigan Child Abuse/Neglect Central Registry and other states of residency over the past 5 years.
• If position requires driving, you must be able to provide proof of having a current, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with an interdisciplinary team.
• Ability to effectively manage time, information, and meet deadlines.
While you are taking care of our clients, we want to take care of you!
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
• Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
• 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
• Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
• Accident & critical illness insurance
• 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
• Employee assistance program
• Continuing education & full licensure stipend
• Longevity pay after 3 years
• 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
• 10 paid holidays