EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5years prefer 5-7 year of of transportation and/or logistics management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of logistics best practices and transportation cost analysis with track record of accomplishments
- Experience with carrier management; specifically, with regard to contract negotiations, administration, and performance management
- Demonstrated excellence leading a logistics organization, developing people and processes.
- Detailed and analytically oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, word, excel and Outlook
- Certification in APICS or ISM a plus
- A cultural competency that values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement
is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, use computer and electronic devises
Aspen Surgical provides many benefits to our employees!
- Competitive Wage paid bi-weekly, overtime beyond 40 hours worked
- Employee Assistance Program
- Success Coach
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401 (k) with annual discretionary contribution + company match
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Paid Holidays off
- Company provided Basic Life & AD&D insurance.
- Voluntary Life & AD &D
- On-the-job training
- Company paid Short-Term & Long-Term disability
- Healthcare (medical, vision, prescription & dental)
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Planning
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Recognition Programs
- Company Discounts
- Identity protection through Lifelock
At Aspen Surgical, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences that each individual has to offer. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Aspen Surgical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity Employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.