Are you looking for a new opportunity with a great company using the latest technologies? Look no further. As an innovator and leader in the express automatic car wash industry, Tommy Car Wash Systems works to continually advance car wash technology and site design. We are known for our comprehensive site development services, stainless steel arches, cutting-edge Totally Tommy facility design, and Tommy's Express franchise program.
As a member of Tommy Car Wash Systems, you will experience passion, autonomy, creativity, and growth opportunities.
- Platform Management. Working with users, security, and business software.
- Contribute to, maintain, track, manage, and execute ticket requests in a way that meets our SLA.
- Install and/or support – computers, av devices, phones, printers, Wi-Fi, ethernet, IP, DNS and DHCP. Office 365 products (teams, SharePoint, one drive, Outlook etc.) Jira, Windows 10, engineering programs, cloud services like Box, NetSuite, Adobe.
- Remotely troubleshoot issues via calls, shared screens, quick assist.
- Be able to work and collaborate as part of the IT Team daily and meet regularly on collective projects.
- Document brief guides, instructions, and general communications for departmental or company-wide use.
- Identify processes improvement opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Manage and/or support ad hoc projects.
Position Qualifications & Candidate Attributes:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Networking, Information Security, or related field is desired.
- Platform experience in NetSuite, Zendesk, Jira, Office 365, Salesforce, Oracle, Google Workspace, HubSpot, Slack, Box.
- 1-2 years of help desk, support analyst, or technician experience preferred.
- High attention to detail; able to analyze facts and able to communicate that information via Tickets, customers, and supervisor.
- Strong Proficiency in troubleshooting and customer service.
- Experience working with cloud services especially Office 365.
- Strong level of professionalism and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively with multiple teams.