DeWys manufactures sheet metal serving multiple industries across the U.S with product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services.
We are passionate about our team members and what we do. We are all about you, our team members, and our customers!
DeWys is currently seeking a passionate Team Leader to develop, lead, and build relationships with our Team Members.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate scheduling and operations to assure that the team meets assigned performance metrics for quality and on-time-delivery
- Conduct weekly meetings reviewing/setting goals for the following performance measures: 6-S, On-time, Utilization, Workload, Resource needs, Team member concerns, CI, Quality, Safety, MRO.
- Identify training needs and provide mentorship to new and existing team members
- Create and maintain standard work and work instructions
- Recommend and support process/equipment improvements
- Complete weekly audits in assigned areas for Preventive Maintenance schedules
- Communicate effectively with Engineering, Innovation, Supply Chain, Sales, and Human Resources
- Manage team member timecards within the ERP system
- High school diploma/equivalency
- 5 or more years of experience in manufacturing, metal fabrication strongly preferred
- 2 or more years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and ensure timely decision making
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Medical effective day 1 of hire
- Dental effective day 1 of hire
- Vision effective day 1 of hire
- 401 (k) matching
- Paid time off and holiday
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Tuition and education reimbursement
- Shift premium
Friday - Sunday