This position consists of developing sales, direct sales and annually grow the sales for the Heavy-Duty Truck and the sales administration activities of the field representatives in these markets, such as direction and training.
- Managing the accounts of responsibility with all metrics of performance such as Sales Turnover, Sales Forecast, Gross Margin, Scorecards, Inventory and Product Portfolio.
- Pricing and quoting new and existing business according to each account and product strategy.
- Identify and evaluate the salesforce and structure to better support the customers and achieve the desired performance.
- Assisting Engineering with new product development by defining customer expectations and serving as liaison between customers and engineering.
- Developing and expanding assigned markets.
- Together with Marketing, providing input and information relative to assigned markets to aid in goal setting and decision making.
- Work closely with and develop the Customer Service team providing leadership and support on all Sales related activities that lead to meeting customer expectations as well as achieving the Business Unit’s financial goals.
- Continuously evaluate the team’s performance and take actions to adjust where needed.
- Develop a strong relationship and maintain contact with the decision-making management of customers to ensure service, solve problems, identify new product opportunities, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in both outside sales and sales management with exposure to short to mid-term planning and industry knowledge, whether in Truck or Automotive, which would quickly allow to act within the industry dynamics and environment.
- Pro-active attitude and high sense of urgency to accomplish the above-mentioned metrics.
- A high energy level and aggressive sales temperament (hunter, not farmer).
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of how people learn and the ability to train others.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is desired. An Associate’s degree with significant relevant experience would be considered.
Flexfab is an equal opportunity employer, disability & veteran friendly.