Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a premier manufacturing company in Brighton in need of CNC Operators. Company provides specialized training for their products and cross training to expand on your current skills- in a friendly team work environment! These opportunities are full-time and NOT temporary.
Training on first shift 7am-3:00pm Monday-Friday.
Transferring to 2nd shift after training complete.
- Operates and adjusts CNC machinery
- Checking of parts for conformance to specifications and record results
- Follow verbal, written and basic blueprint specifications
- Knowledge of operations including Mill and Lathe machines.
- Quality control with gauges such as micrometer and calipers
- General maintenance on machinery
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Produce quality parts and maintain production levels
These openings require a person who is quality conscious, mechanically inclined and willing to work in a team atmosphere.
Compensation: $13 - $15 or depending on experience
Please send resumes to this posting or directly at: Dio.Rodriguez@expresspros.com
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresshowell.com