We are currently looking for accomplished CNC Programmer / Machinist to join our family and help build the future of our trade. In this role you will be driving the future of our industry in an innovative environment, heavily focused on teamwork. You will be joining a technically advanced network that offers its team members unlimited career growth opportunities.
Programming: Analyzes design data to program all machining cycles with VISI software, selection of cutting tools, and machine speeds according to knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine capabilities. Writes instruction sheets and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of the machine. Compares computer command results with original program intent to assure accuracy of machine instructions. Edits programs to eliminate program errors or omissions.
Machining: Operate the CNC machine to perform cutting of die details. Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers. Trouble shoot and perform or report basic repairs as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess strong work values; dependability, honesty, self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient computer skills
- CNC programming in VISI for Tool & Die minimum of one (1) year preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of CNC machining experience
Our facility is well-kept and temperature controlled. We offer shifts that enable employees to maintain a quality work/life balance. Enterprise is a culture driven environment based on assisting one another. We offer first class pay based on experience as well as a competitive total compensation package, which includes:
- Voluntary Life, Short-term disability & Long-term disability
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- 401(k) – with company match
- Profit sharing