Metron Integrated Health Systems is looking for a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in our Big Rapids location. We are offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for the right candidate.
- Current CNA Certificate in good standing on file with the Michigan Nursing Assistant Registry, or completed an approved Michigan Nurse Aide training program and are eligible to test for clinical and knowledge skills testing to become certified within 4 months of hire.
- 1 year experience in long-term care, hospice care, or health care setting preferred.
- Ability to read/ write comprehensive English and document observations.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to verbally communicate with patients, staff and general public in a manner that is understandable, must be honest, dependable and exhibit a warm, cheerful, caring manner.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide assistance with the activities of Daily Living
- Assist patients in preventive, therapeutic, and restorative nursing procedures
- Adhere to safety and infection control policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Maintain patient care work area in clean, safe, and orderly manner
- Promote positive public relation for the facility
- Perform other tasks as required
- Attend meetings as required