The Network Analyst is responsible for supporting the administration and implementation of network solutions and systems as they relate to the Local Area Network through daily operational assistance.
- Support daily operations for the LAN and WLAN team within the Network group for North America.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems, in addition to performing routine hardware configuration.
- Research and propose new network solutions to fit the needs of internal and/or external customers.
- Compile and develop documentation in order to create a knowledgebase for software and hardware supported by the LAN and WLAN team.
- Procure and assist in hardware and/or software installation/deployment for the North American region (RN).
- Provide third-level support for services provided by the Network (FIII5) group.
- Communicate technical concepts, information, and service-related topics to all levels of the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – LAN/WLAN, networking and 2+ years of experience providing customer support and resolution regarding technical issues
- Working knowledge of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- General knowledge of IT help desk concepts, best practices, and commonly-used procedures
- Proven analytical abilities in addition to strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- ITIL®, Juniper, Cisco, Microsoft or related Information Systems certifications