We are looking for an experienced Office Manager for our busy Chiropractor Office located in Southfield, Michigan. Must be energetic, flexible, friendly, and compassionate.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the operations of the office. Responsibilities include:
- Greets patients and visitors, check patients in and out, and obtains the necessary documentation. Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Schedule and confirms patient appointments.
- Prepares patient files, inputs data into the computer, verify insurance, obtain insurance authorization when needed, and determines insurance limitations.
- Collects and processes payments from patients and reconciles for accuracy and deposit preparation.
- Monitors and assures the office is clean and orderly.
- Works closely with the Doctor to ensure smooth/efficient clinic operations.
- Previous Office Manager experience in a Physician’s office preferred.
- Experience with the following software a plus: E-Thomas, VCITA Scheduling, Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Prior experience working with Third Party Billers preferred
- Experience with insurance verification/authorization
- Experience in holistic health is a plus
- Concentrates and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative with innovation and creative solutions
- Must support our Holistic Alternative Health Model
Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:45 am – 5:00 pm
Full-time position, however, will consider a part-time work schedule
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour depending on experience.