Join a culture built on teamwork and committed to family, customers and you!
It all flows through YOU. As a member of our Warehouse Team, you will take orders from request to reality. Order Selectors operate a double ride-on electric pallet jack, select product and build pallets for the next delivery day.
Van Eerden believes in rewarding hard work with a pay-for-performance system.
- $19/hour starting pay.
- Quarterly performance reviews with pay increase opportunities based on performance, attendance and attitude.
- Average pay is around $23.00. Performance incentives for speed and accuracy, that can earn you up to $35+ per hour.
With excellent advancement opportunities, Van Eerden employees have the chance to contribute, make a difference and the opportunity to grow in their careers.
About the Job:
- Select orders from warehouse stock, using scanner technology.
- Securely wrap pallet orders to maintain stability and avoid damage
- Safely operate electronic pallet jack. Training and licensing provided.
- The position requires repetitive bending and lifting up to 55 lbs. and occasionally lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Work is performed in refrigerated/freezer warehouse, temperature range from 0-50 degrees.
- Perform all work within Company safety practices.
- 18+ years of age.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Full time; Sunday – Thursday, 4pm until all orders loaded.
Van Eerden is a fourth generation, family-owned foodservice distributor based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Rooted in quality and service, we strive to deliver Fresh Ideas, Fresh Products and Fresh Solutions to our customers each and every day.
We are more than a food company – we are a family company treating our team like family and a customer company focusing on Great People, Delivering a Great Customer Experience!
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits starting after 30 days.
- 401k with 50% company match
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus - up to $2,500