As a growing business focused on demanding markets, Safari Circuits is currently looking for ways to improve our products and quality processes. Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, this position directly inspects all Safari manufactured product and incoming raw material. This position has no direct reports.
- Provide administrative support for PMs, calibration, smocks, and RMAs
- Conduct incoming inspection on newly received parts and boards ensuring all requirements are met.
- Identify, disposition and process all defective product
- Document, scan and advance all compliant product
- Maintain records both electronically and manually written
- Work in concert with manufacturing team members to provide written and verbal feedback regarding product quality.
- Support Quality and Company objectives and goals.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Quality inspection or related experience
- Experience with inspection instruments such as: calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, automated optical inspection and microscopes is beneficial.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Read and understand descriptions, reports, regulations, instructions, technical documents, including prints and electronic data
- Certify and maintain an IPC-A-610 CIS certification