DROUGHT is committed to offering raw beverages hand-crafted with deep regard for organic growing practices, seasonal harvests and local suppliers. Our deliberate juicing approach reverberates with veteran juicers and novices alike. DROUGHT strives to be the definitive source for raw juices, commencing operations in Detroit and expanding exponentially to undernourished areas everywhere.
DROUGHT is a subculture of healthful living created by five sisters who are masters of extracting abundance from simplicity. The idea evolved from a collective longing for accessible, fresh raw juice -- the need for a permanent oasis to rehydrate and revitalize. We genuinely hope that like-minded individuals such as you will appreciate our sensibility. DROUGHT’s mission is to help others find treasure in the ordinary. Start digging, and join the living.
Shift Duties Include:
- Learn and master extensive product knowledge – our customers rely on you to give them accurate information regarding our product!
- Consistently seek new avenues for product knowledge and articulately deliver the information to our customers
- Greet customers and provide an exceptional customer service experience. Must be able to answer all inquiries regarding the benefits of our products and discover each customer’s needs
- Responsible for opening and closing the shops; count cash registers, answer phones and take phone orders as needed
- Cleanliness is extremely important. Maintains a clean working environment and insure presentation of product is consistent to standard
- Possesses working knowledge of the benefits of all product and cleanses
- Positively and proactively handle customer concerns
What We Are Looking For:
- Maintain positive outlook and professional demeanor while supporting DROUGHT’s vision and mission
- Promotes positive working environment through effective communication amongst peers, management, and ownership
- Ability to hold articulate conversations with our customers
- Self-starters with positive attitudes. Maintain the operation as if it were your own
- Must have reliable transportation
- Retail experience, preferred
DROUGHT is growing and we have immediate openings at our Plymouth, Royal Oak, Bloomfield Hills, Downtown Detroit and Ferndale locations! Please write a brief email response with your attached resume to be considered. We will be doing callbacks within 48 hours to set up your interview! Please send all resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding our company, please visit www.droughtjuice.com.
Panther James, LLC, dba DROUGHT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DROUGHT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DROUGHT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DROUGHT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.