Position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
FTE: FT, Exempt
Wage: $63,102.73 - $83,647.81 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to examine and provide remedial services for adults requiring behavioral interventions to improve a person’s ability to perform daily activities.
This position is Monday to Friday. A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Licensed (or eligible to be) a Behavior Analyst (LBA) in Michigan.
- One-year full time experience working with adults and children with developmental disabilities
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
- Effectively relate and interact with individuals who are non-verbal or have limited verbal communication skills and understands how behaviors are sometimes used to communicate feelings and/or undiagnosed medical conditions or pain.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Completed 8 hours of BACB initial supervision training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.