We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience isn't essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks in.
Construction Worker Responsibilities:
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down ladder equipment
- Complete tasks given by the site supervisor.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Be able to work in both hot and cold weather conditions.
Construction Worker Job Requirements:
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Be able to lift heavy material and equipment.
- Construction background preferred
- Ability to read measuring tape.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.
- This Job requires travel we build all over the state of Michigan including the Upper Peninsula.
- Lodging is provided along with dinner when on the road.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $26.00 per hour starting