"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Kopke for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Kopke Remodeling & Design is a full home improvement organization. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service, quality products and installation, we have been in business for over 22 years. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Design department to the next level. If you have passion and drive, Kopke is the company for you.
Kopke is seeking a full time kitchen & bath designer at our corporate office in Sterling Heights. If you are looking for a FULL TIME position and want to work with a team of experts then look no further -- "you found us" we have 30 employees and growing.
We are seeking a full-time Designer, with responsibilities to include:
- Designing and drafting partial and complete remodeling and addition projects. Most of our work is in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and Additions.
- Assisting in problem solving solutions and product recommendations.
- Occasionally meeting with clients to discuss their projects.
- You are NOT a Salesperson - you will be working with the sales and estimating teams to come up with designs that fit each client's style and budget.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience in architecture, interior design, or related field
- Knowledge of kitchen and bath design
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Software we use: ProKitchen, Softplan - will train if necessary
- Ability to work by yourself or in a team environment
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus programs
- Overtime as needed
Great opportunity for someone looking to advance themselves in the architectural/design industry.