We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Respect, Transparency, Speed, Empowerment, Passion and Fun every day. This caring dedication creates and builds exceptional products that drive the industry standard making a real and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world. We strive to be the best, while providing the tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then we have a position for you!
Aspen Surgical offers competitive benefits on Day One including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K with company match as well as annual merit increases and discretionary annual bonus potential.
Individual will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Aspen Surgical’s Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. The Analyst related tasks include supporting development and deployment of new or enhanced applications, light configuration, testing (unit, system, and integration), user training, issue triage, and analyzing and implementing changes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned
Provide technical support to employees for effective application usage
- Support the development of standard work and guidelines for the effective use and management of the PLM/PDM/ERP environments
- Serve as the caretaker of all controlled documents including maintenance of any hardcopy and electronic documents including templates, procedures, drawings, process maps, forms, etc.
- Process and coordinate creation, completion, and implementation of change requests and change orders for items such as commercial bill of materials, routings, control plans, product structures, approved suppliers list, supply chain tables, and item creation
- Lead regulatory projects related to product attributes including labeling
- Communicates to management direction, status, and issues with work assignments through status / trending reports
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by Quality Management