Are you a person who is naturally able to connect with people from all walks of life? Then The Children’s Center is the place for you! We are currently seeking a resourceful and creative person to fill the position of a Wraparound Facilitator to build and develop a team of support to wrap around our family’s needs. Are you interested in working in the field with flexibility to arrange your own schedule to meet the demands of our clients? If so, this fast paced position will allow you the unique freedom to create your own schedule and meet with families in their place of comfort. Wraparound Facilitation allows you with more time to emerge in your client’s environment by keeping caseloads low so that you are truly able to help families achieve self-sufficiency. This position allows you with the opportunity to work with few clients but on a longer basis (average length in program 12-18 months) to assist with making positive, strength-based changes that are family centered. With an energetic attitude coupled with your skills and desire to help others, then this is the position for you.
As a Wraparound Facilitator you will be responsible for:
- Encouraging families to identify their strengths and grow in them.
- Assist families in learning to identify their needs and participate in the decision making process to obtain solutions for those needs
- Support children and their families to be in charge of their own destiny
- Build on natural support systems, developing goals and problems-solving in the framework of a team
- Help children and their families regain hope and look forward to a brighter future.