Join the Military as an Infantryman (11B)
The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
- Perform as a member of a fire team during drills and combat
- Aid in the mobilization of vehicles, troops and weaponry
- Assist in reconnaissance missions
- Process prisoners of war and captured documents
- Use, maintain and store combat weapons (e.g., rifles, machine guns, antitank mines, etc.)
The Michigan Army National Guard is a Michigan based branch of military service. We have both part and full time job positions. We also have entry level to management level job openings. We can assist with paying for college. We also give you on the job training and experience. We have paid training as you will earn $1,400 - $3,000 a month in training and up to $20,000 signing bonuses. The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. Ever think to yourself that you want to make a difference? Well now you can. You yourself can make a difference. Make more money, get more affordable and better health insurance, get some respect and get your education paid for. You ask me how. Call me and make an appointment to see what kind of job fits your needs today. I am here to help you get back on track. I look forward to your call.
This does require you to enlist into the military.
- Up to $20,000
- Paid training
- A monthly paycheck
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training (up to $10,000 per fiscal year, 1 October ? 30 September)
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 34
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Minimal law violations (no felonies and a max of one misdemeanor)
------- This requires you to ENLIST into the Military --------
For questions or to schedule an interview please call
Recruiting Areas: Sterling Heights, Utica and Clinton Twp
Recruiting Office: Sterling Heights
44521 Schoenherr rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48313