Sanctuary at the Shore (Affiliated with Mercy Health) is on the hunt for rock star CNA's! Starting pay is $13.83 an hour. Immediate phone interviews. Call Renee Simmons at (616) 685-6182 or email me at Renee.Simmons@mercyhealth.com. Hiring PT/FT 2:00pm-10:00pm or 10:00pm- 6:00am. We thrive on Mind, Body, Spirit! Start your Career Path where we offer tuition reimbursement, great benefits in an amazing team environment! New CNA's are welcome to apply.
If your goal is to become a Nurse, this is the best place to work and grow your career path! We will support you and train you at your skill level. Trinity Health is nationwide!
The Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties..e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant in this state or certificate of completion of state approved nurse aide training program.
- Minimum of one-year experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.