Is your goal to become a Nurse or work where CNA's are valued? We have amazing success stories from CNA to BSN! Sanctuary at Saint Marys in Grand Rapids (Affiliated with Mercy Health) is on the hunt for rock star CNA's! Starting pay is $13.38 an hour. Higher wage based on experience. Immediate phone interviews. Call Renee Simmons at (616) 685-6182 or email me at Renee.Simmons@mercyhealth.com. Hiring PT/FT 6:30am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm or 10:30pm- 6:30am. We thrive on Mind, Body, Spirit! Start your Career Path or be a great experienced mentor where we offer tuition reimbursement, great benefits in an amazing team environment!
If your goal is to become a Nurse, this is the absolute best place to learn life long skills. Trinity Health is nationwide!
I am so excited to speak to you!
The Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties..e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant in this state or certificate of completion of state approved nurse aide training program.
- Minimum of one-year experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.