As a general laborer for HomeSpec Basement Fix, you will be on a team that goes to customers’ homes to safely install high quality foundation and waterproofing repair products and provide the customer with a remarkable experience. But that’s not all, you will also be impacting homeowners’ lives by solving the most serious issues with their homes.
At HomeSpec BasementFix, we genuinely care about our employees. We want each employee to feel valued from day one and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. We believe in providing training, growth, and opportunities to thrive. No experience is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know to do your work expertly and confidently, as well as advance to the level of running your own crew/team.
Here are highlights of what we provide you as part of our team at HomeSpec BasementFix:
· Hourly pay plus overtime, ranging from $40K to $90K+ annually
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Medical, dental and vision insurance available
· Paid training and opportunities for professional growth
· State of the art tools and equipment
· Year-round work
So you can be successful in the role, here is what we need from you:
· A valid driver’s license with a safe driving record (preferred)
· Ability to walk, kneel and crawl with unrestricted lifting ability
**Learn more about what it's like working for HomeSpec here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlgpen7RPhM or Call 888-363-1212 if you have any questions. You can come in-person to find out more and fill out an application. We are open during the business hours of 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour