Position: Registered Nurse
FTE: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Bargaining Unit: UAW
Department/Location: Navigate Department
Wage: $30.34 hourly. Prorated comprehensive benefits package.
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus,
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to be responsible for direct care and support for clients with serious mental illness and substance use disorders in the Navigate Program. Service is provided in a team-based atmosphere that fits within the standards of the Navigate-First Episode Psychosis model.
This is a part-time position, 20 hours a week, shift scheduled between Monday – Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Registered Nurse Degree
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Michigan
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use.
- Knowledge of biological factors in mental illness
- Knowledge and understanding of psychiatric medications
- Knowledge of clinic procedures and practices
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws regarding privacy and HIPAA
- Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacology in a mental health setting
- Knowledge and ability to work within the American Nurses’ Association Standards of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing practice
- CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and make independent judgments and decisions based on professional knowledge
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, data entry, and email
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Experience working with individuals experiencing mental health concerns, especially psychosis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.