Position: Mental Health Therapist
FTE: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: ACT Department/LYRA Program
Wage: $27.49 hourly. Prorated Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Mental Health Therapist
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
The LYRA Program is an evidence-based Coordinated Specialty Care model that serves adolescents and young adults who are within 18 months of experiencing the onset of psychosis.
We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist to provide Navigate services to youth and young adults focusing on the individual experiencing early on-set psychosis, adhering to the Navigate model of care, as well as other supporting modalities of care. The role functions as part of a Coordinated Specialty Care team that includes a Program Manager, Individual Resiliency Therapist, Family Engagement Specialist, Supported Employment and Education Specialist, prescriber, and Peer Supports.
This is a part-time position, 20 hours a week, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. However, some evenings may be needed to accommodate individuals.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Full Licensure in the State of Michigan as a master social worker, professional counselor, or psychologist.
- 1 year of experience providing direct services to individuals that have experienced psychosis
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and treatment methodology
- Ability to perform work in community settings which may not be barrier-free.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use including transporting of clients
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with the 15-30-year-old population
- Training in CBTp strongly
- MCBAP certification as a CAADC
- Training in and experience with providing Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.