Position: Medical Records Supervisor
FTE: Full-time, Exempt
Department/Location: Clinical Supervision and Support Department
Wage: $41,395 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package.
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Medical Records Supervisor
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Medical Records Supervisor, who will be responsible for compiling, processing, and maintaining medical records consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, regulatory, and quality control requirements for behavioral health system. Performs a variety of duties to provide administrative support, which requires a range of skills and knowledge of organizational policies and procedures; lead and supervise assigned administrative team.
This is a regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. No weekends or holidays. A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours; 2-3 days on site is required.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE. Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Associates degree in business field or six years of equivalent related experience
- Experience in medical records or health information management in a hospital or clinic setting
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Type 45 words per minute, accurately and consistently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Demonstrated experience interacting positively and professionally with customers, coworkers, administrators, supervisors, and the public.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Two years’ supervisory experience
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network 180 services within diverse communities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until position has been filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or email@example.com.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.