Kopke Remodeling and Design is a top 1% remodeling company in the United States. Formed in 1993 by Dave Kopke, our rapid growth is due to our sales in kitchens, bathrooms, basements and additions; we have in-house designers, consultants and installers to expedite all facets of our customer's remodeling needs. We do jobs from the bottom of the basement to the top of a roof.
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Kopke for a job. Instead, I found a career."
At Kopke Remodeling and Design you have a team to help you be successful in what you enjoy doing.
Kopke Remodeling and Design is looking for Customer Focused, Multi-Skilled craftspeople who know how to estimate and complete a variety of maintenance projects up to complete bathroom remodels. I invite you to join a company that cares about your success; one that respects you and your talents.
"Kopke has an outstanding crew who value doing the finest work. They are friendly and respectful. I was very impressed by the attention to detail. Dave Kopke oversaw every detail. His crew from Dale to Shaun, Tim & Alex were outstanding! Every worker loved working for Kopke and wanted to do their best. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality job done to the highest standards."
- Diane A., Grosse Pointe Farms, June 2015
The best candidate will have excellent skills in all areas, including:
· Bathroom Remodeling
· Basement Remodeling
· Kitchen Remodeling
· Cabinets Install
· Finish Carpentry -- Trim - Molding
· Drywall -- Tape and Mud
· Carry personal tools to complete a job
When you come to work with Kopke Remodeling and Design, you are joining a locally owned company dedicated to the ethical, responsible and professional respect for you, our employees and customers alike.
What we offer:
· Work regular hours from 8:00 AM -- 4:30 PM Monday-Friday with time for your family or hobbies
· Consistent, year round work. The more skills you have, the busier you will be
· Scheduled Performance reviews with three raise opportunities in the first 2 year!
· You are an employee, so reduce your year-end tax surprises
· Variety in daily projects. No assembly line work
· Competitive hourly wage, plus bonuses
· Paycheck every two weeks
Forty percent of our jobs are repeat customers. You simply arrive on-time at the customer's home or business.
Our client's standards are high.
To work for Kopke Remodeling and Design you must
· Have a valid driver's license.
· Maintain the highest standards of quality.
· Clean up well with a professional appearance.
· Possess outstanding customer service and communication skills.
· Own an assortment of tools and know how to use them proficiently.
· Accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
· Have the ability to pass a background check.
· Have access to your email daily for communication and dispatch purposes.
· Own a reliable truck, van or trailer of acceptable appearance to work from.
· Accurately complete and submit to office all necessary paper work and photos
· Have seven years or more in the professional construction industry.
If you meet our high standards, you must take the time to meet with us.
I make it a priority to reward honest, hardworking talent.
To be considered as a viable candidate, please take a moment to learn more about us by exploring our web site www.kopkehome.com.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Construction, Skilled Labor - Trades, Facilities
Education High School educations or higher