Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling is seeking a Estimator/Project Manager
The Project Manager’ plays a very important role in the success of our company.
- Professionally represent the PD principles of honesty and integrity
- Inspect the job site, review job with estimator
- Interface with necessary personnel through completion and collection
- Prepare and administer work orders or schedule employee assignments
- Maintain constant communication with the property owner
- Schedule the completed work order to include: pre-construction, on-site meeting when appropriate, sequencing, timing, master scheduling, and trades assignments.
- Secure necessary permits and schedule inspections
- Inspect all assigned projects for progress and maintain appropriate documentation detailing all activity
- Maintain professionalism with project conditions, such as workmanship, homeowner relationship, safety, cleanliness, and conduct of trades people
- Manage job to speedy conclusion
- Professionally handle any and all complaints
- Manage punch list completion, obtain completion certificate, and collect funds
Highly qualified candidates will have a proven track record in:
Salary Commission, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Health-Dental-Vision Plan, Retirement Plan