Per Diem Registered Nurse
Baraga, MI 49908, USA, Ishpeming, MI 49849, USA, L'Anse, MI 49946, USA, Negaunee, MI 49866, USA Req #783
Monday, August 26, 2019
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
Our Wound Care Registered Nurses (will train) are the heart and soul behind what we do. Utilizing the Nursing Process, the RN plans, implements, directs and evaluates patient care to achieve optimal outcomes. The Wound Care Nurse works collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned unit. Additionally, the RN prioritizes nursing actions and will implement physician orders accurately within appropriate time frames. Ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balance
What You’ll Do:
- Provide patient care based on scientific principles/nursing theory and evidence based practice
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- Prioritize nursing actions including reflecting patient needs, acuity, and desired outcomes
- Implement physician orders accurately within appropriate time frames
- Educate and counsel patients and their families on wound care processes and issues
- Associates degree in nursing, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required for Magnet Hospitals
- Valid Registered Nursing license required
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association required
- Prior experience working with wound care patients (Will train)
- Prior experience with billing and coding preferred
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.