Are we searching for you? Dickey's Barbecue Pit is located right in Funky Ferndale. We're a fun, community-oriented restaurant seeking a positive person who enjoys interacting with people. Do you have an extroverted personality? Are you interested in moving up with our cool company into a supervisory role? If so, Dickey's could be the place for you!
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, the biggest and best barbecue restaurant in the world, is looking for awesome people to join our Catering Dream Team.
The Catering Dream Team consists of Catering experts and Brand Ambassadors. The goal of the Dream Team is to build a catering focused team in each of our stores that drive catering sales throughout all of our stores. The Dream Team is goal driven with specific daily and monthly sales goals for all stores. The Catering team’s primary purpose is to make sure every catering is executed flawlessly and that are customers are ecstatic with their catering experience.
The Brand Ambassador is an hourly employee that works in and out of store. They go out in the mornings into the community surrounding their store and invite guests into our stores, hand out menus and Be My Guest cards, collect business cards and pass those on to the Catering Manager, deliver caterings and attend full-service caterings.
A Catering team members role includes the following:
- Sells catering events through outbound phone calls, community marketing and other marketing efforts such as attending bridal shows,
- Helps organize and assemble caterings
- Contacts customers to confirm order and let them know when driver is on their way.
- Following up with customers to make sure they were satisfied by calling back within 24 hours.
- Sends a thank you note within 24 hours to every customer.
- Organize their customer and potential customers’ information in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver caterings.
- Attend and oversee full-service caterings.
- Catering members should be involved in ALL caterings for their assigned store. This means General Managers need to communicate with Catering Members daily about every catering so that the Catering Manager can follow up and manage the account relationship.
Responsibilities may include:
> Presenting free food and discount coupons to local businesses
> Scheduling catering events
> Coordinating catering events with Dickey's operations management
> Sample food in-store
> Track coupons returning to store
> Placing follow up calls
> Scheduling fundraisers with local schools and charity organizations
> Attending community events, activities, & meetings on behalf of the restaurant to distribute marketing materials and to build relationships for future partnerships
> Any other creative marketing ideas you dream up
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Sales or catering experience
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter
- Professional appearance
- Typical work hours are 8:00 – 5:00 pm but some weekend and night work is required.
- Must have a driver’s license in good standing with no DUIs.