Great Lakes Die Cast, a leader in die-cast manufacturing, has an excellent opportunity for Maintenance Technicians. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Perform general preventiv maintenance (PM) and make machine/equipment repairs as directed
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance on assigned machines and equipment
- Assure that machines and equipment are kept in a safe operating condition.
- Make emergnency repairs as safely and quickly as possible so as to maximize machine and equipment availabity to production
- Plan and perform rigging, moving, aligning and installing of machine tools, equipment, conveyors and material handling devices.
- Maintain current and accurate records on jobs performed
- Lubricate all equipment and machinery using proper quanity and amounts of lubrication.
- Knowledge and experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- PLC controls and relay systems
- Previous work experience in trouble shooting and repairing heavy machinery.
Great Lakes Die Cast offers a competitive salary and benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k), paid holdiays and vacation.
Cover letters and resumes can be emailed to HR@gldiecast.com or faxed to (231) 728-8855