Here are some things you must have to be employed in this position:
- Be willing and able to perform various basic manual labor tasks while working outdoors with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous construction and equipment operation experience a plus
- A working vehicle if you are travelling from out of town
- Possess valid chauffeur license with current DOT med card (CDL with air brake endorsement a plus) and have acceptable driving record.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be accepting of pay raises, promotions and upward mobility if you want to stay with the company
Pay range: starting at $17 per hour plus many benefits including insurance. Growing organization with steady work & excellent opportunities for advancement.