Program Assistant: Assists the Program Supervisor with the completion of activities necessary to ensure that consistent and quality support is provided to consumers at the Day Center. The program serves males and females with developmental disabilities, mental illness, medical issues, and/or physical disabilities.
Hours: Full-time, varied hours, primarily 8am-4pm, Mon.-Friday
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience in the mental health field.
- Valid driver's license and driving record acceptable to Community Living Options policy.
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both in verbal and written format.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Working knowledge in word and excel; ability to learn additional relevant computer software.
- Two years additional education or related work experience.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Salary & Benefits: $11.68 per hour + benefits