Summary: Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC Machine. Must maintain quality and safety standards, keep records, and maintain equipment and supplies. Ability to perform machine operations from a variety of sources - including blueprints, detailed specifications, duplicate parts or other forms of instruction.
· Set up and operate CNC machines and follow setup sheets to machine all Tool Room and die repair details.
· Verify all specific dimensions are in tolerance per die maker and detail print instruction.
· Follow a step by step checklist to assure that all details have been machined properly.
· Maintain safety standards in the workplace.
· Ensure Quality in the workplace.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance; Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Good communication skills; Good computer skills; Cleanliness
· Ability to understand and follow oral or written instructions; Ability to accurately prepare documents, operation sheets and other reports and related paperwork as required by our procedures; Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquires or complaints; Ability to work independently and make independent decisions.
· Ability to walk and stand for a majority of the day.
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. safely
· Ability to do repetitive tasks while keeping a sharp eye for detail.
· Ability to push and pull up to 50 lbs.