Great Lakes Die Cast is a long-standing member of the aluminum die cast industry in West Michigan and is undergoing a major transformation into a fast growing company. We are looking for talented people who can thrive in an analytical, action-oriented, fast-paced, informal culture focused on performance and team work.
We are currently looking for individuals for our die repair department that have the following qualifications:
- Experience in making gages, core pins, punches, and fixtures by design and from drawings
- Perform in house die repairs
- Design and build simple machines
- Maintain tool room equipment.
- Maintain production tooling, drills, cutters, etc.
- Make components as requested and make drawings of parts supplied by Maintenance and Engineering.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Experience in layouts, operation of tool room machinery, hydraulics and pneumatics, and welding
- Must have the ability to read blue prints and core prints
Great Lakes Die Cast offers a competitive salary along with medical, dental, 401(k), and an incentive pay plan.
Resumes can be emailed to; HR@gldiecast.com, or faxed to (231) 728-8855