General Responsibilities and Function
- Provide machining areas with workable graphite material.
- Perform daily inventory transactions.
- Move and manipulate large graphite blocks with a fork truck.
- Operate band saws and other medium equipment safely and efficiently.
- Work well within a team.
- Promote and emphasize safety.
- Visual inspection of parts requiring such and signing of inspection forms.
- Conducts themselves in a professional and ethical manner as an example for all employees.
- Supports Mersen company polices, rules and core values.
Basic math skills and ability to work with decimals/fractions
Ability to lift and maneuver 50 pounds
Good interpersonal skills
Proficient with basic measuring tools
Company Retirement Contribution
Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Life Insurance
Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance Every Two Years
Company Provided Life Insurance - Two Times Base Pay Rate
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
11 Paid Holidays
Off Shift Premiums
Company Provided Uniforms
Logoed Clothing Allowance Every Year
Steel Toe Safety Shoes Every Two Years
Monthly Sales Goal Incentive
Annual Bonus Based on Company Profitability
Off Shift - Full Time
$17.00 and up
2nd Shift Premium 15%
3rd Shift Premium 5%
This job description is not all inclusive. An employee may also perform other activities as required to support the business, management team or employees as required.