The Michigan Army National Guard is a Michigan based branch of military service. We have both part and full time job positions. We also have entry level to management level job openings. We can assist with paying for college. We also give you on the job training and experience. We have paid training as you will earn $1,400 - $3,000 a month in training. The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. Ever think to yourself that you want to make a difference? Well now you can. You yourself can make a difference. Make more money, get more affordable and better health insurance, get some respect and get your education paid for. You ask me how. Call me and make an appointment to see what kind of job fits your needs today. I am here to help you get back on track. I look forward to your call.
The automated logistical specialist is primarily responsible for supervising and performing management or warehouse functions in order to maintain equipment records and parts.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming supplies and equipment
- Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance data
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management
This does require you to enlist into the military.
- Paid training
- A monthly paycheck
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 40
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Minimal law violations (no felonies and a max of one misdemeanor)
------- This requires you to ENLIST into the Military --------
For questions or to schedule an interview please call