------- This requires you to ENLIST into the National Guard --------
Positions are now available for over 150 different fields. The National Guard is a Michigan based branch of service. We have both part and full time jobs. We have Entry level jobs along with Management level job openings. We help pay for college. We also give you on the job training and experience. The National Guard assists in natural disaster relief along with overseas ventures. Primarily our members work one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. This does require you to enlist into the military.
You get $1,400 - $3,000 a month in training.
- Paid training
- A monthly paycheck
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Up to 100 percent Tuition Assistance for college or vocational training (up to $10,000 per fiscal year, 1 October ? 30 September)
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 34
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Minimal law violations (no felonies and a max of one misdemeanor)(586) 323-3134(313)399-2825If you are not interested please do not reply this is an auto generated email.Recruiting Areas: Sterling Heights, Utica, Shelby twp, 44521 Schoenherr rd.
- Sterling Heights, MI 48313
- Recruiting Office: Sterling Heights
- For questions or to schedule an interview please call